Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Teeth

At our house teeth have been the center of everything lately. from Tiffanie getting 3 new teeth and bringing her total number of teeth to 9 to Sara loosing her very first tooth!! Sara cried when she first found that her tooth was loose and was terrified to have it come out because it was going to hurt so much!! But after about 5 hours of talking to her she calmed down some and started to get excited about loosing her first tooth. Of course Dad still had to pull her tooth without her knowing he did it until it was over but once it was out she was smiling and excited to put this tooth under her pillow for the tooth fairy!! Who by the way paid big for this tooth, a whole dollar!! I must admit that I cried when I saw her loose tooth, and again when it came out. I love her so much and love to see her growing up, it's just so sad that it has to happen so fast!! We are so proud of our toothless girl!! Read loves hearing her talk and can't wait for more to come out so she can really sound funny!! (he's a great dad!)

1 comment:

  1. A whole dollar!!??? We only got a quarter when we were growing up. The tooth fairy must have gotten some more money from somewhere.

    I can't believe your family is so big! And so cute!

    ReplyDelete