Sunday, May 22, 2011

Introducing Read Charles Marshall Jr.

Daddy and son bonding on the first day home!! It's funny how much alike they are already (both only want to sleep)!!
The Girls and their new little brother!! They are so excited about him!! Even Tiffanie took to him right away! Both Sara and Haylee are wonderful little helpers with Tiffanie and Read they love to do what ever they can as big sisters to help their younger siblings!!

Read Charles Marshall Jr. born May 19, 2011 at 9:47 am weighing 5 lb. 14 oz. and is 19 1/2 inches long. He has already brought us so much joy! Each of the girls can't seem to get enough of him and constantly want to hold him, hug and kiss him. Daddy is overjoyed that he is not the boy in this house any longer and can't leave him alone for a second! "(if you thought he was overprotective of his girls, he is worse with his son!!) I of course as mom think of him as perfect and couldn't imagine life without him!!!

3 comments:

  1. How fun!! I am so looking forward to having another girl in the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! I love that last picture of him! Congratulations! Little boys are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet!!
    And I love the header picture where Tiffanie is eating her hair:)
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete