One of the very few times she sleeps during the day and this nap only lasted about 10 minutes and she was smiling and talking again!!
Tiffanie is now 4 months old. We took her in for her well child check and she has gained a little over 2 lbs. She now weighs 12.8 lbs! This makes her in the 50% for her age, she also grew 3 inches in the last two months (SHOCKING) this put her in the 70% for her age, Tiffanie will probably be our tall child, (never thought I would have one of those!) Tiffanie has been a great addition to our family and we lover her very much!! Both Sara and Haylee take such good care of her and love to play with her most of the time. Tiffanie loves to talk all the time although we don't understand her she still loves to babble.



Ok.....have I told you guys before how identical I think Tiffanie and my Brynn are? Their little faces are identical!! Check it out! You have a beautiful fam!
ReplyDelete