Saturday, May 22, 2010



Tiffanie is learning to grab things with her hands now and is getting really good at going straight to her mouth. She grabbed her monkey and started to eat his poor ear. I have learned that she is also great at pinching. It has been so much fun to be able to be at home with her and watch her start to do all of these new things and become more aware of things and people around her. If she hears her Daddy talking she goes crazy trying to look for him and won't stop until she sees him. She also loves playing with her sisters, she is always smiling at them ( this gets her more attention) Her new nickname from Haylee is Chubby!! ha ha! I figure it's cause Haylee knows how small she is and that Tiffanie is going to catch her in the next year!!

Sara was able to get him to pose for this one!! I think his girls are the only ones that will ever get him willingly to smile for them, even if it is Cheesey!!


Story time at our house. The girls and I had been going to the Farmington Library for story time but this month they haven't been doing it so Daddy has filled in!! I think they are more comfortable here! I think they were able to get him to read all 10 or 15 of the books they checkout all in this one sitting!! The girls get so excited when daddy is home and can play with them. I think the girls have him wrapped around their fingers!!

Haylee was taking a nap and Sara didn't feel like joining her so she needed someone to play with and Tiffanie was a great choice because she does what Sara wants ( which is watch her pretend to be a big kid) Tiffanie just loves to have her attention so she enjoyed herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment