Sunday, November 1, 2009

Home from a long night of trick or treating!
All the candy Sara got. I told her she got a lot and she said. " just a little lot. Not a big a lot." I guess I thought she did pretty well and she wanted more!!

This is haylee's stash of candy, she was very happy with her amount. Every time we started up the drive way of a house she would start yelling "trick or treat" and then say nothing when we actually got to the door.




Sara took these pictures of her dad, he was her and haylee's favorite all day!! They said he was more fun than I was, I guess if they want to play with him and leave me alone every once in a while I will gladly be boring and he can be more fun!!






No comments:

Post a Comment